Surrounded by the San Juan National Forest and awe-inspiring mountains, Pagosa Springs offers a myriad of recreational and cultural opportunities…yet it still remains one of the best values in Colorado. With a county-wide population of 12,000, Pagosa Springs maintains a small town feel, yet is increasingly attracting a wide range of urban and second homeowners looking for a more relaxed lifestyle or a haven from high density living.
Passionate about the outdoors and helping others, I enjoy hiking through the properties I represent so that I can provide a greater level of detail to potential buyers. I also personally love exploring the backcountry and can give buyers and sellers alike a lot of details on the area and best places to see.
Some of our most popular recreational amenities include:
- Soaking in our mineral-rich therapeutic hot springs
- Skiing on the most snow in Colorado at nearby Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Fishing and water skiing on Navajo Lake
- Golfing on our 27-hole Championship Golf Course
- Discovering Southwest Native Indian Culture at Chimney Rock Archaeological Area
- Whitewater rafting along the San Juan River and Mountain Biking
- Fishing along the San Juan River, Piedra River, or one of 5 stocked lakes in Pagosa Lakes
- Hiking through the San Juan Forest, Weiminuche Wilderness and along the Continental Divide
- Guided Hunting for Elk, Mule deer, and wild turkey
- View Pagosa Springs Visitor Center Website
“We feel fortunate that we contacted Juli Morelock about a piece of property we saw on the Internet. We ended up spending two full days with her looking at several properties and our time was well spent. Not only did we thoroughly enjoy Juli’s personality, but she had done a ton of preparation before we arrived. She was honest, ethical, and worked hard for us. We are now the proud owners of two pieces of land in the Pagosa Springs area, and we look forward to spending time there once we retire“.
Mike & Mary Plant, EVP Atlanta Braves, Atlanta, GA